- leading united struggle against all kinds of oppression over the indigenous women in the country;
- strengthening networking and solidarity among the indigenous women’s organisations, activists and organisers;
- continuing movements to ensure the indigenous women’s participation and representation in society and the state;
- continuning movements to establish equal dignity and right of indigenous women at state, society and family life;
- stressing on the need for raising public awareness regarding indigenous women rights; and
- spreading their networks at international level to communicate successfully with the international rights organisations.
(A Human Rights Organization for Indigenous Peoples of Bangladesh)